Invite the Lieutenant Governor to an Event
Each year, the Lieutenant Governor attends and hosts many special events, ceremonies, and celebrations across British Columbia and at Government House. If you would like to invite the Lieutenant Governor to an event or request that Her Honour host your event at Government House, please note the following information:
- Her Honour’s calendar is planned one to two months in advance. Your invitation will be retained for further consideration closer to the date of the event.
- We remain committed to following the advice and recommendations of the Provincial Health Officer and will consider invitations to in-person events based on health and safety protocols of the day.
- The Office of the Lieutenant Governor does not accept Save The Date requests as official invitations.
- Requests to host events at Government House in 2023 will be accepted and retained for further consideration closer to the date of the event.
- Events to be hosted at Government House may be affected by public health guidelines in place regarding COVID-19.
- Requests for messages from the Lieutenant Governor must be sent separate from invitations. The message request form can be found here.
To complete your invitation to the Lieutenant Governor, please fill out the following form:
*indicates a required field. If you encounter difficulty submitting the form, please make sure all required fields are completed.