Friends of the Government House Gardens Society
Friends of the Government House Gardens Society What was originally a small group of dedicated volunteers in the early 1990s, has evolved into The Friends of the Government House Gardens Society (The Friends). With a membership of over 400, approximately half the...
Garden History History of the Government House Gardens The Government House gardens were originally designed in 1911 by G.K. Maclean, a landscape architect from Vancouver. Following the 1957 fire Robert Savery, a British-born and educated landscape architect, updated the design...
Highlights Content Coming Soon
Individual Gardens British Columbia Native Plant Garden The British Columbia Native Plant Garden lies on the centre island of the parking lot adjacent to the Cary Castle Mews. This garden features plants of British Columbia from the University of British...
Interactive Map Content Coming Soon